CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

OVER COFFEE

Over coffee and slight glimpses
There is nothing to affect our senses
It was a perfect moment
Impetuous decision well- consumed.

I was with your parallel self
And your alternate reality was mine
Should have just locked the thin fabric
between you and him
Should have pulled you back into this
Fantasy I thought I have masterfully disguised.

You retreated like a soldier unarmed
Like a soaring flag pulled down at dawn
You opened the window and climbed to your senses
You sealed it
No way for me to peer through the curtains.

Snow fell during summer
Just as I thought it would
Felt warm against my skin
It was surreal
I though I found the Atlantis.

The allegory has been handed
I cried over my juxtaposition.

0 comments: