CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sometimes you just do anything except those shit on your to-do list

ADULTERIUM

It’s 3:33 pm. I feel sleepy and tired.
I realize how tiring it is to do the same things over
And over again.
I live for you but then I know I’m missing so much.
I’m living a lie, trying to survive an eternal war.

I skip stones, I try to make an extra leap
If that is what it takes to let you know
How much I love you.
But then again I have these dreams of crossing barriers
And of letting lose, and of playing bass, of planting trees.

Please don’t call me selfish.
I try to think of you alone.
It's just that sometimes life is such a mindfuck
And every mundane thing I do is a perpetration of adultery.
The conventional is what it’s supposed to be;
The irregular is what I plead for.

I live for you but then I feel the need to live.
Life is but an illusion.
We are all dead.

3/30/2011

0 comments: